Low Carb Cherry Chocolate Protein Smoothie is like a dessert but healthy enough for breakfast or an afterschool snack!
Creamy, chocolatey, full of protein, dairy free and low in carbs! Easy to make ahead, refrigerate or freeze for an easy grab-n- go breakfast!
This whole partnering with Silk this year has really brought about some wonderful changes in not only myself but my kids! My complete desire when I first began working with Silk in their #inspired campaign was to get my kids more independent in the kitchen. Less relying on me and more ready to take charge of their own hunger. So far it has worked like a charm!
- 1/2 cup fresh cherries, pitted or frozen and thawed
- 1 cup Silk unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 scoopprotein powder( I used unflavored Jay Robb brand)
- 1/3 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp berry or chocolate liquid stevia
- 1 cup ice