Low Carb Grain Free Bacon Cheeseburger Calzone !!!
Cheesy, gooey, meaty, bread-y…is that a word?
Oh wait, doughy, that works right? You get where I’m going with this recipe don’t you? It’s all about that cheese and filling and biting into a sinfully tasting card laden burger stuffed into a calzone!
NOT NOT AND NOT AGAIN!!
Ok it is Cheesy and meaty but it is NOT, I repeat NOT bread-y, not carb-y and certainly not sinful either!
The calzone is made from….wait for it…..
- Prepared Recipe for Low Carb Pizza Dough
- 6 slices uncured, low sodium bacon (I used Applegate)
- 1 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar free ketchup
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella (I used Sargento)