Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cheesecake Dip is low in carbs and utterly divine!
Well maybe chestnuts. I’m not fond of chestnuts. But every other nut in the world and I’m a fan.
But I have a two boys that have nut allergies. One is just with peanuts and the youngest is peanut and tree nuts. So I often never share any recipes that include nuts.
But on occasions I must. Because as I said, I’m a nut lover, as is my daughter and husband. And to help them not feel deprived either, I occasionally post recipes like the one today.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia or toffee flavored
- optional: sprinkle of chopped peanuts