Lemon lovers this is for you!
If you live in New England or any place that has had frigid temperatures and a whole lot of snow over the last couple of months, you can be certain we are all ready for the spring season!
Spring time for me means lots of fresh produce and ingredients. The aromatic smell of lemons remind me of spring no matter what season it is. They’re just so fresh; I always feel rejuvenated when I can get my daily whiff.
Love them in my water, seltzer and in recipes as much as possible.
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon liquid stevia
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt