Crock Pot Pumpkin Pie Bars are sugar-free and low carb and the easiest way to serve an amazing traditional dessert for the holidays!
I don’t know anyone not serving pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving, that would be absurd.
But I do know how crazy difficult in can be to be the one hosting and making a feast for a big family and pies might end up being last on the TO DO list.
I get that because my hubby and I make a whole lot of sides to help my mom on Thanksgiving. We make butternut squash, broccoli rabe, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce and applesauce and even my own birthday cake. Yes my birthday is the 24th of this month and it’s a tradition my mom has set since I was a baby, to celebrate on Thanksgiving since it usually lands close to it every year.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted sunflower seeds or sunflower seed flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Swerve
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon liquid stevia
- 1 teaspoon pure stevia extract
- Optional: 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips such as the brand Lily's