This Pumpkin Bread pudding is sugar-free, low carb, grain free and so healthy it could be enjoyed not only for dessert but for breakfast!
Bread pudding doesn’t have to be full of sugar or carbs to be comforting and still as equally delicious. But before I get to the recipe I must share a secret………
I’m not the worlds best cleaner of my oven. Oh it’s quite embarrassing to say of course and even more embarrassing I will be sharing the inside of my not so clean oven.
It’s just one of those chores that doesn’t happen often because quite honestly, I’m cooking all the time in it!
- 6 slices Low Carb Pumpkin Bread or about 1/2 recipe
- 6 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups Half & Half (equal parts whole milk and cream)
- 1/2 cup Swerve or erythritol
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 teaspoons butter, divided
- optional: raw pumpkin seeds