Crock Pot Gluten Free Chocolate Pumpkin Cake is made with no added sugar!
‘Tis the season of all things with some pumpkin flare and this chocolate cake is undeniably a star, one to keep handy for not only for the fall season but any time of year. You’re surprised it actually came out of a crock pot aren’t you? Don’t worry I have a picture of evidence to tame your skeptical mind.
It’s not that I don’t love to bake in my oven but the joy of being able to leave the house and not worry about something in the oven just melts my heart and wins me over every time. I’m in love with my crock pot and if I can easily bake a fabulous cake in the crock pot, I prefer it every time.
- 2 1/2 cups gluten free flour ( I used Bobs Red Mill 1 to1 )
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Swerve or erythritol
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chocolate liquid stevia
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree, not pie filling