These peanut butter and chocolate blondies are low carb, gluten free and made without flour or sugar!
Although we’ve been back at school (home school) for almost two weeks, it was more like the unofficial start. We begin our co op classes today which starts the “real” school, in my kids minds anyway. The day once a week when they get to experience a full day of subjects with other parents as their teachers, having to be prepared, on time and ready, without any complaints as they can easily do to me as mom. It’s a day I get to go back to my roots of where I started before home schooling my kids and that was teaching in a classroom.
- 1 can or 1 1/2 cups chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons erythritiol ( I used Swerve Confectioners substitute)