Cheesy Broccoli Bacon Quinoa Casserole is a simple side that complements any main dish for a quick and easy healthy weeknight meal.
Living in New England is always a mix of emotions when the seasons change. I love the fall and all the changes it brings; the chill of a brisk morning and getting to wear a comfy sweaters, pretty scarfs, cozy pants and snugly but always fashionable boots. The foliage alone is something to experience if you’ve never come to New England when the leaves are falling from the trees. Far more colorful than anything you’ve ever seen, even more vibrant than seeing a TV show in HD for the first time!
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli florets, steamed
- 8 ounces Jones Dairy Farm uncured turkey bacon , cooked, chopped
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese