These no bake protein bars are packed full with protein and are low carb, egg free & gluten free!
One of the joys of being a food blogger and being able to do this for a living is the excitement of developing a new recipe, using an ingredient in a unique way that you hope no one else had already thought of. One of the rewards of being a sugar-free and gluten free food blogger is that often creating one of a kind recipes with little to no sugar is a constant, making the recipe stand alone against the crowd.
- 1/4 cup coconut butter, softened
- 1/2 cup coconut oil. softened
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon maple extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- 4 scoops Lean Body for Her vanilla protein powder
- 2/3 cup ground flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- optional: 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, NuNaturals Cocoa Syrup