These Chocolate Fudge Cookies don’t look gluten or sugar free or that there is a hidden veggie inside. Once tasted, they will happily surprise even the pickiest haters of zucchini and all things healthy!
What’s the key to get your kids to eat zucchini or any veggie they think they don’t like? Pulverize the veggies so they can’t see them and hide them in chocolate! My kiddies rarely refuse a chocolate cookie! Making these include zucchini was just an idea to use up some zucchini I had left over from another recipe. The moistness from the zucchini provides a wonderful cake like cookie texture that won over my children and their friends!
- 1 1/4 cup Bob's Red Mill 1-to-1 Gluten Free flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup erythritol
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup sugar-free chocolate chips