This chocolate coconut pie is sugar-free, low carb, gluten free and dairy free!
Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t. Have you ever heard that song from the commercial for Almond joy and Mounds candy bars? For some odd reason that songs been in my head for a long time and I have no idea why as I never eat those candy bars anymore. Since last summer when I made my Crustless Coconut Custard pie I knew I wanted to create a chocolate version of it. I was mentioning it to my friend Laurie and said I had no idea what to call it. She exclaimed, It’s a Mounds Pie!! So I guess since then that song has been ringing through my head. Thanks Laurie!
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoon coconut stevia
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounce) coconut milk (opened, overnight in fridge)
- Optional: 2 ounces Lily's sugar-free coconut chocolate bar