This chocolate cake is amazing I cannot lie! Made in a minute, sugar free, low carb, dairy free and gluten free doesn’t get much better than this folks!
Do you ever have a time when only chocolate cake will do? Rather than make an entire cake you can simply make one serving, because sometimes that’s all we have time for anyway right? This chocolate cake made in a single serving is just enough to curb that chocolate craving and with super simple ingredients you probably have on hand you can make it whenever you want. You can also enjoy it often as it’s high in fiber and protein, sugar free and low in carbs!
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- dash salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon liquid chocolate stevia
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 half full dropper liquid chocolate stevia
- Top with whipped cream or dairy free whipped cream!