Sugar-Free Chocolate Oatmeal Whoopie Pies are soft oatmeal cookies stuffed with a creamy sugar-free filling in the center!
Whoopie pie and healthy eating lovers can now rejoice! These yummy little cookie pies are gluten free, sugar free and low in carbs as well!
I’ve actually never been a fan of the deviled dog texture of the whoopie pie cake part. Changing it a bit with rolled oats and sunflower seeds make the texture uber moist and soft. You could even freeze these and enjoy them like an ice cream cookie sandwich! My kiddies loved them!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup raw, unsalted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure stevia extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon liquid vanilla stevia
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid vanilla stevia