This Refined Sugar-Free Baked Oatmeal is a winner sweetened with coconut sugar and applesauce which makes it moist and nutritious!
This recipe originally posted Oct. 19, 2011 and was my very first recipe to be published on this blog! Today it’s been updated with new pics and some revisions, only slightly as the original is still the best! Because of this recipe I then created the recipe that took my blog global and went viral early on and which is still my highest traffic source to this day, published back in Feb. of 2012, Personalized Baked oatmeal cups!
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 5 full droppers of stevia (Get $5 off first order using my code: YAJ035)
- 1 1/4 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup Sucanat * See notes
- 5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 3 cups 1 % milk
- 1 cup mashed banana or fruit of choice