Can the classic peanut butter cup be made sugar-free and still be just as good, if not a bit better knowing it’s sweetened naturally? YOU better believe it! Or don’t believe me, but TRY this recipe and find out how seriously true this is! It’s a simple recipe that really just requires some melting of chocolate and layering chocolate and natural peanut butter together then refrigerated. Perfect little gift idea to give during the holidays or to add to cookie trays. A special treat for the family with a recipe this easy can really be made anytime at all.
- 5 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate or unsweetened carob chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided or coconut oil
- 4 -6 packets powdered stevia
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons brown rice flour
- 2 droppers plain liquid stevia