Baking Salmon in a sealed tight foil pouch makes for the moistest fish you’ve ever had!
If you’re a fan of fish, you’ve probably learned how to cook it well so you can enjoy a nice moist piece of fish. Because who loves dry fish? Not me that’s for sure! Enveloping the fish in a piece of foil that is lined in parchment then wrapping it tight like a present seals in all the flavors. If you’ve never tried to cook this way before, you will be in for a big surprise. So easy and no mess after on your pan! Even if you’ve never cooked fish or had a fail or two, this method is pretty foolproof!
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon, scaled, with skin
- 1/2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion or 1/4 cup fresh
- 1 teaspoon Mrs.Dash Original Blend or salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- few cracks pepper mill
- Garnish: Fresh chopped parsley, lemon slices