This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of McCormick & Company for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
An Italian Meatloaf using the new McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning blend is a winning recipe the whole family will love!
When I saw an opportunity to make an Italian Meatloaf recipe from McCormick.com to try out their new seasoning I jumped at the chance. My family loves meatloaf so I knew this would be an easy meal they’d all enjoy, even the picky ones. The meatloaf recipe currently on my blog uses tomato sauce and rolled oats in the mix so this recipe was only a slight change for the family and not something they would balk at.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick onion powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick ground black pepper
- 8 ounces tomato sauce