Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is a dairy and sugar free alternative for the coffee lover who can’t tolerate milk or refined sugars.
The season of fall coincides with the flavors of pumpkin and many of us just can’t get enough. If you’re a coffee lover as I am, what you decide to put INTO your coffee can make a world of difference to making or breaking a good cup of joe! Being dairy sensitive can play a role in enjoying that morning cup of coffee as well. Being sugar-free is also the next obstacle to which creamer you choose in your coffee. There are many dairy free alternatives of coffee creamer that you may like, but for me I’ve not found one yet that I liked, so making my own has been a quest, a long, long one at that.
- 5 cups unsweetened almond milk (I used vanilla flavored Blue Diamond Almond Breeze)
- 3 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia