Low Carb Sugar-Free Pumpkin Vanilla Chia Pudding is an easy no baking required dessert.
If you’re looking for an easy, creamy, but low carb dessert this recipe is for you! Full of fall flavors and spices and no baking required make this an ideal dessert you can really enjoy a few times a week without it hurting your waistline.
Chia seeds are full of healthy benefits and even if you’ve never tried a recipe with them, including them in your diet once in awhile will only benefit you in the long run.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup canned pure pumpkin (not pie filling), plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 full droppers vanilla liquid stevia