Who doesn’t love a good creamy custardy pie??? Not too many would turn down a piece that’s for sure! You could serve this to any friend or family and never tell them it’s without sugar, dairy or gluten and they would never know!
It’s a perfect summer time pie chilled and topped with some fresh berries and dairy free whipped cream!
And with only 6 ingredients needed, low calorie and low carb, I’d say a pretty awesome pie at that!
I served this to my dad who is Italian, picky, stubborn and honestly doesn’t even like sweets much at all. He loved it so that REALLY should tell you it is good!
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 vanilla bean pod or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut stevia
- 2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- pinch salt