No bake cookies ROCK, plain and simple! Most no bake cookies have peanut butter in them to bind them, these don’t. Perfect for a family with nut allergies! Made with delicious coconut butter, honey and rolled oats. it’s a perfect way to make a quick cookie for company or the family on any day without heating the oven in warm weather.
They take some time to set up in the fridge so freezing is a quicker way to get to eat these up when you don’t have patience to wait. Below you’ll find some notes on substitutions and linked within the ingredients the place to purchase some of the products I use.
- 1/2 cup coconut butter
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup milk, 1 %
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia
- 2 cups rolled oats* (See note above)