No need to buy expensive Easter candy for your kiddies when you can make it easily at home. No sugar added and only 5 ingredients needed to make these little chocolate bunnies!
Below is also a link to the white bunnies if you prefer! Less than 10 minutes and refrigeration time to harden for about 30 minutes and you’re done! Easter candy you can feel good about letting your kids have and of course you can sneak a piece or two as well for all that hard work into making them right?
When stored at room temperature they do tend to soften but will not melt so they can be hidden in little plastic Easter eggs for your kiddies to find!
- 3/4 cup softened coconut butter
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla liquid stevia