Dessert? Snack? Breakfast? Have this whenever you want since it is full of good for you ingredients that will not only satisfy you but keep you full too!
Quinoa is a little protein packed seed that cooks quickly in 15 minutes in boiling water. No draining is necessary and you can basically add it to ANYTHING and you’ve got a fantastic meal.
Add some Greek yogurt, peanut butter and cocoa powder and a few other ingredients and you will be loving this recipe.
If you’d rather reduce the calories, fat or points a bit more you could remove the peanut butter without it ruining the flavor. I’m loving it as a special breakfast lately that keeps me full for hours.
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, no sugar added
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, nonfat*(See Note)
- 2 full droppers vanilla liquid stevia or sweetener of choice
- 1/2 banana, sliced