Here you have a fudgey, decadent chocolate brownie minus dairy, flour, gluten and sugar. Yes, it’s true! Now before you rush off to examine the ingredient list and then shake your head in disbelief that these could be good bare with me a minute.
My husband is the pickiest they come and so is my oldest son. Hubby rarely likes any of my sugar free desserts and both will share how distasteful they think something is without care to hurting my feelings. I’m good with that, I really am. I want the truth, always.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar-free chocolate chips or (carob chips or grain sweetened chocolate chips)
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup carob powder or cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil or coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia