A little sweet valentine candy for the peanut butter and chocolate lover in your life! They taste like a traditional peanut butter cup, but are a whole lot healthier and better for you!
One little heart is only 76 calories so you can eat more than one if you like!
5 ingredients and only about 10 minutes to prepare with a short refrigeration time to harden.
This little Valentine silicone mini mold is perfect for this recipe, but any mini cupcake pan will do. You could also use mini cupcake liner cups, but silicone helps these little candies pop out easily and without any trouble.
- 6 ounces unsweetened carob chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, natural, no sugar added
- 2 packets powdered stevia
- 2 tablespoons crushed chopped peanuts