There’s just something comforting about muffins. The smell of them baking in your home on any given morning will arise the sleepiest of sleepers.
There’s also something about oatmeal that makes you feel good all over after you’ve enjoyed a nice bowl topped with some fresh berries and honey!
Mix the two together and you have a fabulous healthy comforting breakfast for you and your family.
You can enjoy these warm right out of the oven topped here with some delicious creamy coconut milk and more berries, enjoy with a fork of course!
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats ( I used Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 cup gluten free flour ( I used King Arthur's)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- 1 tablespoon powdered stevia
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk (I used 1 %)
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 cup frozen or fresh blueberries ( I used frozen)
- optional: chopped nuts