This delicious and filling entrée salad with south-of-the-border flavors is one of my favorite dishes. This version of my Burrito Bowl calls for quinoa instead of rice, with added steamed kale and a creamy green dressing.
Please click here to visit my Amazon kitchen store with all my favorite products (appliances, pans, kitchen tools, food items, and books). When you make a purchase, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase and your support!
- 1 cup cooked quinoa (any color)
- 2 cups packed, coarsely chopped kale
- 1½ cups cooked black or pinto beans (or 1 15-ounce can)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup halved cherry or plumb tomatoes
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 1½ ounces raw, unsalted cashews (about ½ cup)
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup lime juice (1 to 2 limes)
- 2 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1 medium clove garlic