This beet salad is very easy to make and full of flavor. It calls for only six ingredients and is really pretty, perfect for a special occasion or just when you want a break from the standard green salad. Enjoy!
Click here to visit my Amazon kitchen store with all my favorite products (appliances, pans, kitchen tools, food items, and books). When you make a purchase, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase and your support!
- 1½ pounds red beets (about 2 very large beets)
- ½ large red onion, chopped or sliced (about 1½ cups)
- 6 cups loosely packed baby arugula leaves
- 2 oranges or large tangerines, peeled and sectioned (seeds removed)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup raw, unsalted pumpkin seeds (optional)