There’s nothing like a soft, homemade, oatmeal-raisin cookie! Dates and almond butter stand in for the more traditional ingredients of butter, eggs, and refined sugar. These cookies are rich and sweet, but without being heavy and greasy.
Click here to visit my Amazon kitchen store with all my favorite products (appliances, pans, kitchen tools, food items, and books). When you make a purchase, I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thank you for your purchase and your support!
- 1½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, ground into flour in a blender
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons almond butter
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup raisins (plus extra for the tops of the cookies)