I love Chinese Fried Rice ! It is one of the reasons that I love to eat at Chinese Restaurants. However now that I am gluten free I can no longer enjoy it, unless I go to PF Changs where they use gluten free soy sauce. My Mom reminded me of my Aunt Beulah’s Homemade Fried Rice Recipe and I decided to make it for dinner. We ALL loved it!
Of course no one had any idea that I used gluten free soy sauce! What I love is you can incorporate any meat that you have available. I love the trio of shrimp, chicken and pork. So if you are looking for an inexpensive and tasty dinner check out this Chinese Fried Rice Recipe . It took me less than 20 minutes from start to finish!
- Aunt Beulah’s Chinese Fried Rice (exactly as she wrote it in the 1980’s)
- 2 cups (or less) cooked pork or chicken
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 small can mushrooms (or fresh mushrooms if you have them)
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Soy Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups rice (raw) cooked and ready before you start (Don’t cook rice too dry)