Originally published as Strawberry Cream Crepes in Taste of Home June/July 2005, p27
I love crepes! This recipe for Strawberry Creme Crepes.
Did you know that you can freeze cream cheese? It works great and saves money! I like to purchase cream cheese in bulk on sale and stockpile it for recipes. Check out this post Can You Freeze Cream Cheese to find out how!
Be sure to “PIN” this great recipe so you will have it when you are ready to make it. Please follow us on Pinterest and enjoy hundreds of recipes, crafts, party planning ideas, gardening, DIY and more.
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Dash salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- ¼ teaspoon red food coloring, optional
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract