Southwestern Beer Batter Fish is a great dish for lent or any day! I love the Green Chile Tartar Sauce. It really kicks up the flavor.
Thanks Betty Crocker!
- Tartar Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons (from 4.5-oz can) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- Vegetable oil
- 1¼ cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 lb tilapia fillets, about ½ inch thick, cut into 4 serving pieces
- 1½ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup regular or nonalcoholic beer
- 1 egg
- 1 small lemon, cut into quarters