Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! What better to top off your corned beef and cabbage then brownies with liqueur in the mix, Irish cream liqueur that is?
- When I was helping out at the other Dentist that I work for at his office, the lady who works in the front office had a Pillsbury calendar on the wall with this recipe featured for the month of March. I decided right then and there that I just had to make them for Saint Patrick’s Day.
- Frosted Irish Cream Brownies
- Brownie Base:
- 1 box (1 lb 3.8 oz) fudge brownie mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup Irish cream liqueur
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups powder sugar
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2-3 teaspoons milk
- 1 oz. semisweet baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter