Holy crap this is wicked good!!!!
I don't have step by step pics, because I was wicked busy and distracted, but this is too good not to share!
I found this in the Better Homes & Gardens Mexican magazine... ya know... those cooking magazines at the checkstand at the grocery store? One of those!
I'm SO glad I picked it up!!
- Elote Asado
- 6 large ears of corn, husks and silks removed (I used 8)
- 1/2 C snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 TBLS ground ancho chile pepper
- 2 tsp finely shredded lime peel
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 C butter, melted
- 2 TBLS mayo (I used reduced fat)
- 2 TBLS Mexican crema or sour cream (I used reduced fat sour cream)
- 2 TBLS lime juice
- Cut each ear of corn in half. Place corn pieces in a large pot and cover with water. Let soak for 10 minutes.