Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread
When I made the decision to go gluten free, I was a little sad, thinking that I might never enjoy avocado toast or crusty bread with Irish butter ever again.
I can live without bread most days, but truly who could live without weekend avocado toast? The store-bought gluten free breads just don’t work for me, so I set out to find a crusty bread recipe that would satisfy that comfort food craving.
I found it from the American Test Kitchen. This Gluten Free Artisan Bread Recipe is very straight forward and completely satisfies my desire for a big hunk of bread with soup.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant or rapid-rise yeast
- 2 large eggs
- 15 ounces gluten free flour ORDER HERE
- 3 ounces ground flaxseeds ORDER HERE
- 3 tablespoons powdered psyllium husk ORDER HERE
- Kitchen Equipment
- 8 inch cast iron pan ORDER HERE