This delicious Italian Sausage Linguine is one of my all time favorite pasta recipes! The extra step of roasting the fresh tomatoes and peppers just takes the flavors to a new level! It’s hard to believe that it’s so easy to make an amazing restaurant quality dish at home!
Italian Sausage Linguine with Roasted Tomato Sauce
Pin it to your DINNER board to save it for later!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great tips, ideas and recipes!
More pasta recipes here
This post may contain affiliate links, view our Disclosure Policy
- 1 onion, slivered
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 cup canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 red peppers, seeded and diced
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (or to taste)
- ¼ cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
- 12 oz linguine