Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball
Spicy jalapeños, salty bacon and creamy cheese create an appetizer that is out of this world!
Love it? Pin it to SAVE it!
Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!
If you’re looking for a recipe to bring along to a party that will be loved by everyone… THIS is it!
One of my most popular recipes of all time is the Jalapeño Popper Dip… think of this as the “cool” sister!
It’s super easy to prepare and the best part is it can be done before hand!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices Bacon, fried until crispy and chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ tsp ground cumin