Cookie Bites – the classic combination of chocolate and peanut butter means these are sure to become a favorite snack! The ‘No Bake, No Stovetop‘ means these tasty treats come together quickly and easily!
I have been anxiously awaiting this one – my friend Somer‘s new book, The Abundance Diet. By description, this book is a 28 Day Plan to reinvent your health, lose weight, and discover the power of plant based foods.
- In my opinion, this book is all of that and so much more – a tasty tome of flavorful favorites that keep you satisfied and thriving while learning new techniques to feel your best!
- As most successful and impressive ventures are, Somer’s book is the product of her own experience.
- Somer reversed her severe ulcerative colitis with a plant-based diet, and those who have tried The Abundance Diet plan lost weight quickly and safely while feeling full and eating an abundance of whole plant-based foods.
- Without counting calories and while eating often, following The Abundance Diet can dramatically improve Click to continue reading spabettie
- The post Cookie Bites – No Bake, No Stovetop appeared first on spabettie.