I’m so grateful to have the amazing selection of groceries available to us that we have nowadays. It wasn’t too long ago when I remember blueberries just being too expensive to use in my baking. Nowadays, there really isn’t much I can’t get in terms of produce, no matter how far away it is grown. I love meandering down grocery store aisles and seeing what all they offer. Although, I do freely admit to missing the prices of the old days.
This recipe is a quick and easy fix for those of us who are blueberry lovers. It’s perfect for a morning treat or supper time dessert and just as simple as can be to make.
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh
- ½ Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ct Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 3 Tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon raw or sparkling sugar
- 6 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk