We all make mistakes in life. Everyone. Those folks who seem cool as a cucumber, like they have it all together? Yup, them to. The difference in success and failure lies in how we treat our mistakes.
Do we kick the dirt, plop down, and sag our shoulders in defeat or do we treat it as Thomas Edison did with his statement “I have not failed. I just found 10,000 ways that didn’t work.”
It’s the spirit we choose to have when it comes to our mistakes that defines, in many ways, how our life will play out. What some choose to turn into defeat, others choose to use as a pile to step on, bringing them one step closer to the top than everyone else around them.
- ¾ cup butter, at room temp
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
- 2+1/2 cups brown sugar (light or dark)
- 2+1/2 cups self rising flour
- 1+1/2 cups sweetened, shredded coconut (unsweetened will work)
- ¼ cup milk
- cornflake crumbs