Today I’m going to share a yummy cracker spread with ya that will bring something new and delicious to any party. But before I get started with the recipe, I gotta talk with ya a bit
I dearly love hearing from y’all. In fact, that is the reason why I keep doing this, because of the wonderful relationships I get to have with everyone. I love getting to chat with you in the comments and I cannot even begin to tell you all of the times that people have added to a conversation or given me wisdom that just left me in awe.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened (2 packages)
- 2 packages thin, economy corned beef (the kind that is about $1 each)
- 3 green onions (Plus two to dice for top)
- 1 Tablespoon Worchestershire
- 1-2 teaspoons Seasoned Salt