If you’re on Pinterest or Facebook, I’d sure love it if you could use one of those little buttons above, thanks!
Hey Everyone! I’ve been taking some time off to enjoy Christmas and New Years with my family and today is my first “official” day back. I had an absolutely wonderful time doing something we very rarely (if ever) do – nothing. This is such a rare thing for me. I never “just” sit and relax because I’m happiest piddling, always doing something.
But over Christmas break I didn’t photograph food, write, crochet, quilt, embroider, organize (although in full disclosure, my friends reading this are giggling now at the very thought of me organizing anything), or in any way be productive other than to relax, rest, and goof off with my family. Katy Rose wasn’t feeling well one day and we actually spent an entire day watching cute cat and puppy videos on Youtube -Good times good times. I’ve gotten several emails (and it is so sweet of y’all to send them!) from folks who were afraid they were no longer receiving my newsletters that I send out over the last two weeks. Well, the problem wasn’t your email, it was that I wasn’t writing newsletters because I was busy doing the following:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1.25 ounce package taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 15 ounce can corn, drained
- 15 ounce can refried beans
- 4 cups shredded cheese (I use mild or medium cheddar, use your preference)
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained
- 4 ounce can chopped or diced green chilies
- 16 ounce jar salsa (mild or hot, your preference)
- 8 ounce tomato sauce
- 9 ounce package oven ready lasagna noodles