Good morning! ~thinks a minute~ Okay, so it was morning when I started working on this post. However, by the time I got back from the grocery store, made the ham salad, and heard my stomach growl as I took photos of the finished product, I ended up sitting down to eat my model (it was just too pretty not to eat right then and there) and lo and behold, by the time this puppy is posted it will likely be early afternoon – if I’m lucky. Good thing is, by then it will be time for a snack of …more ham salad ~grins~. It’s a tough job.
- 2 cups chopped smoked or baked ham- diced as finely as you like
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- pepper to taste (I usually don't add salt because the ham is salty, but add it if you like!)