Lately we have been busssssssssssssy - but even when you're busy, you still need delicious food, right? Of course! In fact, I think you probably need it even more than you usually do.
Generally speaking, when both Jesse and I are busy with work, I stick to super quick staples and treats tend to fall by the wayside.... well... that was until I came up with this super easy, super fast Healthy Grain Free Baked Donut Recipe.
Donuts don't tend to be something you can whip up in seconds, however, with this recipe you'll have a batch of piping hot donuts in just ten minutes. Give or take a few minutes to mix together the four (yes, just four) ingredients and allow them to cool just a touch (though we tend to skip that part).
How can you get simpler than that?! Piping hot donuts, made in minutes that are actually good for you! In fact, not only are they grain free (and paleo!), they're also gluten free, refined sugar free, clean eating friendly and probably a billion times lower in calories than their fried counterparts too!
- Generally speaking, when both Jesse and I are busy with work, I stick to super quick staples and treats tend to fall by the wayside.... well... that was until I came up with this super easy, super fast Healthy Grain Free Baked Donut Recipe.
- Forget refined sugar and funky flavourings, though. These donuts were keeping their refined sugar free title as we swapped regular sugar for coconut sugar, giving them a hint of caramel like flavour and a melt in your mouth texture. They do look a little darker thanks to the natural colour of the coconut sugar, however, they taste absolutely delicious!
- But there was one problem with this recipe, friends...
- You see, now I have no excuses as to why I didn't have time to make something delicious. But that's okay because it means we always have a delicious healthified sweet treat to call on whenever someone pops around unexpectedly or a donut craving strikes!
- Let me share the recipe with you! >>
- But wait, there's more! Keep reading this post »What did you think of this post? We'd love if you let us know in the comments!