I don’t watch all that much TV. Not since I was in college, anyway. And it’s not because I don’t like it, or because I don’t have access to it (which has been the case in years past). It’s because I absolutely cannot focus on anything else when the TV is on. And I do …
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate (I recommend that at least 1 cup of it is chocolate made especially for melting, like Wilton's chocolate discs)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag Kraft caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tbsp. water
- 2-3 cups crinkle cut potato chips (the thicker and saltier the better), crumbled.
- 1-2 tsp sea salt, depending on preference