Our new Chicken Florentine Bake is so creamy and delicious, and it works well as another make-ahead meal.
One of the things I find amusing in my life is hiding ingredients that Jon doesn’t like into meals. He doesn’t like sour cream, ranch dressing, mayonnaise, or cream cheese. If I can sneak one of these into a meal and he doesn’t detect it, I let him know about it! He’ll play it off like he knew all along, but we all know he didn’t.
- Our new Chicken Florentine Bake is so creamy and delicious, and it works well as another make-ahead meal.
- Look at that gorgeous, bubbly cheese!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to season chicken to taste
- 5 slices Canadian Bacon, cut into pieces
- ¾ cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed and water drained
- 2 cups cooked penne pasta
- 1 cup part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1-10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Heat the olive oil on medium heat for about 1 minute. Season the chicken with the salt and ground black pepper to taste. Add the chicken and Canadian bacon to the skillet.