It’s a party in a casserole! Our new Chicken Fiesta Bake is here and ready for you to try!
Jon and I used to buy a spicy chicken casserole with cheese and tortilla chips from one of the warehouse clubs. It was so good. After a while, they stopped selling the casserole. We were pretty disappointed, but as with a lot of meals, I was able to make my own version of it right in our own kitchen!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper, and grilled
- 1- 10.75 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup (reduced fat or reduced sodium is okay)
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- ½ cup canned diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chili black beans
- ½ cup frozen corn kernels
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp ground paprika
- 2 cups uncooked pasta (use your favorite shape)