Thin boneless chicken cutlets, lightly pan fried then topped with ham and swiss in a light lemon dijon sauce. An easy weeknight chicken dish your family will LOVE!
I love making Chicken Cordon Bleu which I usually bread, roll and bake. But I wanted something quick with the same ingredients and came up with this – lazy chicken cordon bleu made all in one skillet. This is great with roasted veggies or you can serve this with rice pilaf.
Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu
Servings: 4 • Size: 1 piece chicken • Points +: 6 • Smart Points: 5
Calories: 258 • Fat: 10 g • Saturated Fat: 3 g • Protein: 37 g • Carb: 6 g • Fiber: 0 g
- 4 thin boneless, skinless cutlets, 4 oz each
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 thin slices low sodium deli ham, I use Boar’s Head (3 oz total)
- 4 slices light Swiss Cheese such as Alpine Lace (3 oz total)