These twice-baked potatoes are so cheesy, and guilt-free that you'll never have to think twice about making them!
If you want to sneak some vegetables into your family's meal, this is the perfect side dish – great with chicken, steak or pork chops. I often add cauliflower to my mashed potatoes and no one really notices. My baked potato soup is the perfect example.
- These twice-baked potatoes are so cheesy, and guilt-free that you'll never have to think twice about making them!
- Kid-friendly, vegetarian, gluten-free and simple to make. This took under 30 minutes to make, you can easily prepare them ahead and heat just before serving. I served them with Garlic Lover's Roast Beef and I had one happy family!
- For those of you on Weight Watchers, these are 3 points plus per serving. You can easily halve this recipe to make less.
- Twice Baked Super Stuffed Cheesy Potatoes
- Servings: 8 • Size: 1/2 loaded potato • Old Pts: 3 pts • Weight Watchers Points+: 3 pts
- Calories: 146.5 • Fat: 3.5 g • Protein: 8 g • Carb: 23 g • Fiber: 2.5 g • Sugar: 1.5 g
- Sodium: 152.5 mg (without the salt)
- (18 oz) 4 medium russet potatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup low fat buttermilk
- 1 tbsp minced chives (optional)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese